In accordance with the tenth article of the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, covering Information Society Services and E-commerce (LSSICE), the website owner is Bonpilates, S.L., headquarters located at Pol. Ind. Pla de la Vallonga, C/ Meteorito, nº 20 – 03006 – Alicante (Spain).
Personal data protection policy
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, concerning Personal Data Protection, Bonpilates, owner of this website, undertakes the privacy of the data to which it has access within its commercial activity. To this end:
- Only the necessary personal data will be collected, by filling in forms, to permit the correct identification of the website users.
- The data in its possession will only be used for a correct communication with the users, in due respect of the purposes mentioned in each case.
- It will not transfer or assign its database to a third party.
- The registered users can exercise at any moment their right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition; their request will be immediately responded.
General conditions of use of the website
These general conditions have the purpose of regulating access to, browsing and use of the website england.bonpilates.com:
- “User” means any person who accesses, browses, uses or takes part in the services of this website, and who agrees to the present general conditions.
- The access and use of the website is free of charge and open, but SPORT CREBER reserves the right to restrict access to some sections according to the purposes it considers appropriate.
- The user commits to make a correct use of the website contents and guarantees the authenticity and veracity of the personal data that he/she provides.
- The website contents can be reproduced literally provided england.bonpilates.com is quoted. It is strictly prohibited, in all cases, to modify and/or make a commercial exploitation of them.
- SPORT CREBER is not responsible for the update of the links that are hosted on this website.